Rescue ministry requires much more than food and shelter - it requires God's supernatural ability to make all things new. Please support VRM by praying for:
May 2017 Prayer Needs
- The full recovery of our Executive Director, Al Oliver, who received heart surgery in on Monday, April 3. He is home and is recovering well!
- For God's provision of a new/used truck for our Food Services department, which is used for picking up donations across the county.
- A 2016 graduate and his family need to move to a new home by June 1st. Pray for God's favor to find and be approved for a new home.
Ongoing Prayer Needs
- Our shelter and meal guests to feel loved and valued by our staff, volunteers, and residents.
- Our Life Change Academy residents to continue to choose to pursue and believe in God's goodness and love for them and their families.
- Our staff to feel empowered with the grace, peace, and love of God for every man, woman, and child who comes to our door.